The all new Robomow RC306 is a feature packed robotic lawn mower designed for lawn areas up to 8000 sq ft or lots up to 1/8 acre. The Robomow RC306 is able to cope with St. Augustine grass, with double wide wheels, specialized mowing blade with cutting height up to 3.25 inches. Pine cones, small tigs, thick lawns, St. Augustine grass* and high grass are no match for the 11 inch cut blade motors on the Robomow RC306. A strong, 11 inch stainless steel, three-star cutting blade is attached to the motor. The Robomow RC306 is the “Friendliest” robotic lawn mower in the US market. It comes with everything you need to install on your yard without having to buy additional accessories. Robomow RC306 comes with 650 feet of perimeter wire and 250 pegs. That’s enough to materials to cover almost an 1/8 acre lot. It also ships complete with water-tight wire connectors for splicing, base station for automatic charging, Roboruler for wire placement, plus more!
- Installation kit included.
- Base Station- Robomow is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation. Remote Control- Robomow’s Remote Control is used for cutting small patches of grass that cannot be reached in automatic operation.
- Slopes- Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes. of up to 36%; Rain Sensor- Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
- Multiple zones- Robomow can handle lawns with several zones and mow each one individually
- Child Lock- This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it.