ILIFE A6 A4 A4s Robot Vacuum
How do replace your filter:
1. Take out the dirt bin.
2. Eliminate the filter on the dirt bin and throw it away.
3. Put a brand-new filter into the dirt bin.
4. Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robotic.
Change side brush instruction::
1. Loosen up the side brush with a coin or small screwdriver.
2. Eliminate the side brush, tidy the side brush and the brush post, and reinstall the side brush.
It's finest to replace your extra parts every 1 to 2 months to keep your house robotic operating at peak performance.
6 x Filters & 6 x Sponges & 6 x Side Brushes
This is not an iLife Original item and is not covered under any iLife service warranty.
The iLife brand and logo are the registered hallmark of the particular owner.
Any usage of the iLife brand, design or part classification for this item is made solely for functions of showing compatibility.
For ILIFE A6 A4 A4s robotic vacuum cleaner
Replace the filter and side brushes once per month or twice for high performance, depending on your usage
To replace the ILIFE A6 A4 A4s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Filters, follow these steps: 1.Take out the dirt bin. 2.Remove the filter on the dirt bin and throw it away. 3.Put a new filter into the dirt bin. 4.Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robot.
Package included: 6 x High Efficiency Filters , 6 x Sponges, 6 x Side Brushes
Warranty: 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Any problems, 30 days ensured refund.